- Your Consent By using our site, you consent to our privacy policies and terms and conditions.
- Legal Notice
- All notices from BitcoinMinerMining.com to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to BitcoinMinerMining.com shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: BitcoinMinerMining.com.
Copyright © 2017 BitcoinMinerMining.com. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2017 BitcoinMinerMining.com . All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by BitcoinMinerMining.com . Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of BitcoinMinerMining.com or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. BitcoinMinerMining.com and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if BitcoinMinerMining.com believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of BitcoinMinerMining.com and its subsidiaries.
Account Creation – When you create an account with us, you will automatically be added to our communications list and email list, so that we can contact you.
- What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
; To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Returns and Refunds
- Due to the volatile nature of Cryptocurrency all items sold have a strict NO REFUND Policy.
- Due to the volatile nature of Cryptocurrency all items sold have a strict NO RETURNS ACCEPTED Policy.
Pre-Orders Returns & Refunds, Shipping & Delivery
- Due to the nature of Cryptocurrency all preorder items have a strict no refund policy.
- All estimated shipment dates are available on the order details page or the actual product page.
- Preorder items will be shipped within 1 business day of receiving them by Bitcoin Miner Mining, unless other arrangements have been made.
Backorders Returns & Refunds, Shipping & Delivery
- Due to the nature of Cryptocurrency all backordered items have a strict no refund policy.
- All estimated shipment dates are approximately 50-90 days after you place you order.
- Backordered items will be shipped within 1 business day of receiving them by Bitcoin Miner Mining, unless other arrangements have been made.Sales Tax
- BitcoinMinerMining.com charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.Store Hours
Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. BitcoinMinerMining.com and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of BitcoinMinerMining.com shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and BitcoinMinerMining.com with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and BitcoinMinerMining.com with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by BitcoinMinerMining.com. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.